The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, April 28, 2003

Waaaaahhhhh!!!! & Hurray!
Went to LASERflair shop today. Saw that the TPM-AOTC DVD is gone. >__< There goes my chance to finally have a Code 1 SW DVDs. >__<

But I gotten Harry Potter & The Chamber Of Secret DVD as promised. My bro paid SGD20 while I pay the rest (SGD22.90). As usual, I salivate in front of the LOTR:FOTR 5-DVD Set. Still SGD139.90, not a cent less. I could get the Code 3 one instead (SGD89.90) or the 4-CDs one (SGD57.90) but as usual, my other self insist on the 5-CDs one. @__@ Well, since there is still a large amount left, I'll wait till I release my SGD1,000+.

Also rent the FOTR DVD from there. Now I know what I really missed by not having the DVDs. >__< It's sooo clear and got those special features. >__< I must get my own soon. >__<

Okay, will talk more tomolo. I'm having a headache listen to the DVD using the earphones. @__@

Oh, check this out. It's the Taiwanese Legolas. -__^

Clefairy is snoring now while Maul asleep. Err, where is Mini Maul?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home