The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, April 27, 2003

Forget To Mentioned *Again* @__@
I did Star Park myself as Arwen in her Rose & Angel Dress the other day. Will upload it to my website and post the link here.

Also attempt to do the "Revealed" Witchking but think his crown is too light in color and I better add parts to his chest (now only the crown and the usual X on the private part -__^ ). Got lots more to do, like Arwen's hair and the other characters. Think the ones top on the menu is Frodo, Arwen Mourning Gown, Gimli, Legolas, Aragorn King and Clefairy. Most want to pixer the "Sail To Undying Land" and "Dead Things" toons (Clefairy: Booo! ^__^ ) . Wait, I need MS PhotoDraw to combine all the characters and backgrounds cause I donno how to do it using Photoshop 5.5. >__<

Must spend more time on Celebro . . . (will you stop getting disconnected from the power source? >__< )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home