The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, June 09, 2003

I WANT TO HANG FAIZ BY HIS THUMB!
I gave him the SGD50 to put into my Paypal Account last month so that I can order my Hogwarts Patch and Elven Ears. A few days later, he said he needed to borrow it and promised to pay back by 1st week of June. Fine, I thot he needed it to buy Asra her Everstar but then by May 16th, she had broke up with him. Now it's already into the 2nd week and he still haven't pay up or even put a single cent into my account! And I'm suppose to send my USD10 to my friend to pay for the digitization of the Hogwarts Patch LAST WEDNESDAY! Stupid Ass still can't pay up!

Now I'm going to get back the rest of my money and get someone more realiable to put money into my Paypal. He can't be trusted, especially after what I see he did with his new girlfriend.

On Sat, I joined the #starwars people to celebrate a few of the members' birthday with a little BBQ. And for the first time, I saw his new girlfriend and can't believe my eyes; they are all over each other! They openly kissed each other, hug, feed each other food etc. And his new girlfriend is a Chinese! I'm have nothing against having a non-Malay GF/BF but I'm bloody against them being all over each others! I never see him did that to Asra. No wonder she gave him a long lecture on religion boundaries last week. @__@ Sheesh, some people!

Now I'm waiting VERY IMPATIENTLY for him to put my money into my account! That's the last time I'm getting his help concerning money!


Over on the Costuming front, here's the first glimpse of my Arwen Rose Red Dress. Took it last nite with the digital camera and I still feel very uncomfortable wearing the Inner Dress alone cause it's so low. >__< Feel like I want to add a cloak to it but am too broke (and no idea how to do) the Arwen Rose Red Dress Cloak. Ya, I could use my IRG Cloak instead; will have to try out tomolo to see how well it'll blend in. -__^

Must really measure properly for the other 2 LOTR dresses to make sure it don't go to low. I don't have the skin to expose too much (heck, I don't wearing anything that expose a lot in real life anyway, even my swim suit. Long Sleeves T-Shirts and long pants are my friends!) and I don't want to expose so much either.

Okay, gonna have a little bath, wash face and go to sleep. Got lots of stuffs to settle tomolo, including packing my bag. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home