The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, June 06, 2003

Life For Me Is Starting . . .
To suck big time!!! >__< Celebro is down currently; it's cable get detached! Now not only I got to get the recharging outlet fix and the G replaced but also get a new cable cum adapter. Darn! That gonna cost me a BIG bomb! Donno if I'll be able to fix it. Will see where I can kidnap a cable for awhile so I can transfer all my Websites Original Files onto Disketts, then onto the CD-RW and work on them until I get Celebro fix. Hai . . . I forsee that I might have to borrow my grandma's money again or my bro's to pay for the repairs. Wish I can sell off my junks instead to partially pay 4 it but I very not sure if anyone is interested in getting them in the first place. Will ask my friends who're interested in helping me sell those junks at Clark Quay soon.

Oh, and when Celebro is down, I'll go into Depression. >__< Will try to let sewing and drawings reduce that.

DE out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home