The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, June 07, 2003

Gotten My Transparent Strap
Cost me a mere SGD0.80 but I haven't try it out to see if it's strong enough.

Anyhow, while at the Hair Accesories shop, I saw this necklace that I think can be turned into an Elvish Crown. Just 2 strips of long beads with some small rhinestones and with it costing SGD4.90, think I can afford it. Anyhow, I kinda at loss about doing Galadriel's Crown which I'll need soon and for Jeanette this Dec. Think I better off commisioning to someone more knowledgeable but everytime I ask around the local Cosplay ML/Forum, I get ZERO answers. >__< Hai . . .if only I got SGD80 to throw; then I can get it commisioned at No. 1 CostumeCostume. Or SGD120+++ and I can get one (a generic one) from USA. Wonder if United Cutlery or The Nobel Collection will produce Galadriel Crown for less than SGD250. Ya, I know; in my heart I actually want Gil-Galad's Crown but I never heard anyone saying they saw someone making it.

Darn! Will I stop buying stuffs from others and make them myself? @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home