The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, July 11, 2003

Next On The Menu Is . . .
Foam Latex Elven Ears. Someone on the LOTR Costumes ML recommanded Foam Latex for better comfort so been looking around for a good one. Here's the 2 I been recommanded so far:

Nu-Products Pointed Ear Tips
Pro: Foam Latex
Con: Tip seems too pointy and price *ahem*

Nu-Products Elfin Ears
Con: Look more like belong to an Orc.

Burman MED. ELF/POINTED EARS
Pro: Foam Latex & Good Feedback
Con: Price at USD20/pair, and maybe sizing (Small or Medium for me)

Hai . . . no hurry in getting them as I'll probably do it after I had gotten the Woochies Ears but if I'm getting from Burman, make as well get it together with that PROS-AIDE ADHESIVE and DETACHOL (aka remover).

Will see if I can afford it in the first place cause I got lots more stuffs to buy and pay for than a set of Foam Latex ears.

Okay off to sleep now. Tomolo got a few stuffs to keep away into their appropiate places. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home