The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, July 20, 2003

Me And My Cosplaying Addiction . . . . >__<
Since I said I want to do Vanilla from Galaxy Angels, I kind had decide to buy the Artbook. Check out Kino yesterday for them (while going out with Parish, Lizzy, Himi and ??) and found 2 books:
-Character File SGD47+
-Recipe Book SGD40+

Both got the Profile pictures of Vanilla (and the rest of the cast) Front-Back-Side but the ones in the Recipe Book is smaller and put near the centre seam. The book is newer too and contain a LOT more pictures from the Anime. Anyhow, had Kino reserved both copies for me and will make the decision this Tues; wish I can reserve it for a month tho'. -__-

While at Kino, also browse through COSMO 003. MUST GET THIS ISSUE! -__^ It got some tips on how to do Armors and lots of great other tips. But with a pricetag of SGD29, think if I DO get it, probably after I successfully sell off my stuffs next Sat at the MAC Monthly Gathering.

Oh! I met Danny while at Kino too and he got a new sword! O__O Wow! I wonder how his room looks like now. -__^

On another note, I really need to upgrade my Yahoo! Mail account. The best bargain I can see will be the 25MB Mail Plus one but it cost USD29.99/year. Ya, I could go for the normal 10MB or 25MB ones but I'm thinking a bit into the future cause I doubt I want to re-register a SingNet Account. Adding that USD10 will allow all my Yahoo! Mails to be directly put into my Outlook Express (once my computer is fixed). And I also want to take up my own Domain Webspace from Tripod or Yahoo. -__- Aduh! Must start making and selling stuffs it seems, or even start working (Ya, by next Jan, I MUST get a proper job, maybe even at the Science Centre since the LOTR Exhibition is coming to Singapore).

Okay, got to finish some stuffs online, then off to finally clean up that wardrobe containing some of my collectibles. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home