The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, July 21, 2003

Yippe! & WTF X-(
I published a little webpage on Vanilla & the GL Costumes I'll like to do by Dec. Did also a little listing out what I can use and budgets. Hope I can achieve it! -__^

Must sell as much stuffs as possible this Sat! ^__^


On the downside, a newbie posted in the HP Cosplay Thread at SingaporeAnimeNews Forum. Well, I noticed that that was her first post so I just posted
" . . . . And lightafire, are u a cosplayer? Your ID doesn't seems familiar at all . . . "
(before that I was saying about the "easiest" but good way to do a Nimbus 2000 by soaking the choosen wood in water,shaping it and drying it blah blah) and guess WHAT THE FUCK she PM me?

"let's see... One thing you should know by this message by which i'm sending to you that i don't quite like you. So, let's settle this little thing that i feel is going on here.

I somehow feel that you don't like me either. And if that is true to any certain point, I shall assure you that i will stay well away from your comments of such utter undescribable amount of words which i feel are much like epitaphs.

But, if you don't feel that way towards me, i thoroughly apologise for acting like a smart alec.

before i end here, I would like to acquire your age. thank you.

In hope of your reply, lightafire
"

Who the FUCK she think she is? From her Profile, she is NO Cosplayer, we DON'T KNOW who the FUCK she is and she got the guts to PM me such IMMATURE, BRAINLESS, ASSHOLE message!! X-( Wonder where she left her brain; I was just asking her to introduce herself to everyone cause the HP Cosplayers group is kinda "close-knitted" (ya, we don't like 1-2 members but we tolerate them as long as they don't crosses us) and instead she made an ASS of herself in front of me! Blackmarked her forever and one more bad PM from her and I shall report her to the Moderator for PM Harrassment!!

Oh, what was my reply to her IMMATURE, BRAINLESS, ASSHOLE message? Something more "Matured":
"Excuse me . . .I can see that U are acting inmature here . . .

I was just asking U to introduce yourself to everyone since U don't seems to be someone any of us had met or heard before!

It's isn't nice just popping into a forum and start talking when people don't even know u!
"

Frankly speaking, away from school had kinda dwell me down more. Not much anger episode lately until Tonight and I had a choice, I'll make an ASS of her in front of everybody. But as someone so old and respected, I Shall Act Maturely!

Okay, off to finish off some stuffs online, tidy up that pile of cloths on my bed (fabrics for my Neo Reloaded Coat, Arwen's Gown Sleeves and Ringwraith Costume) and go to sleep. Must try to bring my bed time to an earlier timing so I can wake up earlier. -__^

Oh! I finally tidy up the wardrobe containing some of my collectibles. Now thinking of getting some boxes (width to be measured) from IKEA or something to make it even more organized and can dump more stuffs inside. -__^

Off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home