The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, August 11, 2003

Jewel's Costumes Stop Renting Out Costumes. @__@
And had sold their stock to No. 1 Costume Costume I think but will check it out later today or tomolo when I go to Chinatown to give the Aunty Pictures of my wig.

Anyhow, I was naughty while at Arab Street cause
1) Ask my usual Chinese Cloth Shop to reserve for me the rest of this Wool Fabric. At SGD8/m and I only need to pay SGD16 for 2.4m, who can resist it? -__^ Think will use it to make the Haldir March Warden Cloak (see a March Warden Costume coming up, since my backup wig in case I can't get the Galadriel one is Haldir style Wig).
2) Ate at Raffles Hospital Cafe. Fish Ball Noodles Soup with Wanton Mee again. ^__^

Later, drop by TRU Orchard Forum SM and they had NO new LOTR Stuffs. Still TTT Box Sauron, Gandalf the White, Gollum, Treebeard, Frodo & Sam in Mordor and some random FOTR & TTT weapons. Moreover, I was told by the person working there that the last batch of LOTR stuffs they gotten was the TTT and no sight of them getting the ROTK wave unless their stock of TTT stuffs is greatly reduced. Must get my butt to SpawnAsia and Clark Quay soon.

Okay, off to cut more Ringwraith Gauntlets Finger Pieces and then bed till almost noon. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home