The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, August 29, 2003

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bought 20m of this not to thin or drapy Polyester Fabric from Joo Chiat Complex after I visit my seamstress over the amount of fabrics needed for my costumes. The seller was pretty rude, trying to make a sale as usual. *roll eyes*

Maybe tomolo if I settle my stuffs fast enough, I can do a mock up of the Fellowship Cloak using the fabric (Lothlorien March Warden Cloak still need to be tween).

And in case I don't post anything later today, I'm going to Malacca this Sun for my Grandma sister's daughter wedding and *hopefully* I can get a ticket home for Sun nite too. If not, have to stay overnite in Malacca at my Grandma's sister house or hotel. -__- First choice back to Singapore; 2nd choice to Johor and last choice to stay overnite in hotel.

Oh! Must remember to get for my Grandma a EzLink card in case we got to take the bus to Johor instead of directly to Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home