The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, August 17, 2003

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Too sleepy to explain what mischieves I been cooking up on Sat and Sun. Will do that tomolo if I remember.

Went to watch . . . what did I watch just now? @__@

Quick Note: Will be getting my Witchking Sword this week. Danny really need to get rid of it as he need to reshuffle his room. Paid Danny SGD100 just now so need to "find" another SGD150 and go to his house. Told him probably Tue since I want to meet my seamstress later today (Mon). Hope that Pin No. is still working . . .

Ps: I touch and hold and carried Master Replica Darth Maul Lightsabre witb my BARE HANDS today! ^__^ I was right about Danny afterall! -__^ Get it? Nah! I still prefer Kropserkel ones cause it's break-apartable and I may be able to get it customized to the color of Darth Prion's Double Lightsabre: Metallic Black! ^__^

May also get Vanilla Costume & maybe my GL Dress done by end of this month so I'm more free the next few months to pay back, other than buying and tailoring my Arwen Gown (Budget: SGD240 and less!). I really need to bargain my Ass off with my seamstress cause come to think of it, why did I pay only SGD170 for my Rose Dress (4 layers, 2 dresses), yet paid SGD140 for my Galadriel one (1 layer only?

Oh shit . . . there is still Neo Reloaded/Revolution Coat Version 2.0. @__@ Make it I need another SGD350 to finish all the tailored costumes I need this year and next year (Adam Kadmon do must do ones' self . . . .Adam Kadmon do must do ones' self . . . .). Throw in another SGD50 to buy the materials to buy the wood for the Elven Sword, a bit of Vinyl/Leather for the scabbard (self made of course!) and etc but that money I can put together from doing some "works" around the house aka "Service Charges". And yes, need to get my Bro's Ice Lemon Tea tomolo IF there is money in that bowl for me to use to buy his drink (No money, No Ice Lemon Tea!) and that means a little extra to earn (no need to buy breakfast anyway; I got a whole 2L of Apple Juice in the Fridge!)

Okay, off to sleep rite now . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home