The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, August 15, 2003

Done Some Stuffs But Still Lots More To Do . . .

Gotten the Wool-like fabric from my usual shop. Also found out there is another 18m left (a whole bolt) if I need more. Anyhow, upon closer inspection, the color is darker than as required for the March Warden Cloak but think I may try to lighten it on a small piece first. If not, will use it as it is since I'm will be the only one particular about the inaccuracy. -__- Must remember to draw out a little design picture based on the one Julia did and e-mail her any enquires I got, especially on the shape/cutting of the top part of the cloak.

The rest of the costume? See first lah after I had completed the ones I'm suppose to do (Myrtle, Arwen, Galadriel, Vanilla, Ringwraiths & Boromir). The March Warden Costume is just a sidetrack project which I may or may not complete though better for me to since I will have the Lothlorien Bow, Quiver and Sword for my Elven Archer Armor.

At Chinatown, had selected new colors for my Galadriel Wig too and send it to the Wig Shop. Also included Haldir's Hair do if the Galadriel one still not possible, plus Vanilla's Wig (with the SGD10 Deposit). BUT I still need to go down to the shop later today to explain to the aunty what I had wrote. Anyhow, I kinda feel like telling her that I'm placing order for 3 wigs instead of 2 with the other as in-case-can't-do-the-first. I will need the Haldir Wig for my Elven Archer Armor.

After that, it was already 7.30pm so I went home instead of going to Orchard Road as planned. Upon reaching AMK, went to NTUC Fairprice Supermarket to do some shopping for the kitchen. Spend SGD28.45 due to the Squids and I hope what I had bought so far will last till Sept 14th. Maybe will get 2-3 days supply of fish too (Ikan Parang maybe?) when I next go to the market or Shop & Safe or NTUC Fairprice.


Did this JRock Quiz and I got this as the closest result:

Which Jrock Queen Are You? by Youko Triumph



The Full List is
1: Shinya
2: Mana
3: Yoshiki
4: Emiru
5: Izam

Hmm, thot I'm most like Mana but it seems not!

Okay, to sleep now cause must wake up at 8am so I can go to Spotlight Plaza Singapura by 9.30am and attack it so I might be able to get that cloth for my Arwen Blood Red Dress Sleeves and Trimming.

Mini Maul, get off my bed! o__O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home