The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, August 14, 2003

Progress Report On The Ringwraith Armor Gauntlets . . .
The Gloves are too "unfitting" for my hands, especially around the tip of the fingers! @__@ I started sewing the Little Finger and Ring Finger pieces to it and the aluminium sheets kinda didn't fully hide the blue glove underneath it.

Verdict: Make the pieces wider or get a better glove that will fit my hands better (Can only think of Satin Opera Gloves -__- ).

The position of the plates also doesn't seems fully rite; doesn't articulate well IMHO. But I think I can solve it by having 2 holes per side of the plates as this way, the aluminium sheet will stay better on the glove.

1 3/4 finger done, 8 1/4 more to go. This glove will probably go to Anas or someone else who have fingers thinner than me (yes, mine own and Hassan has to be the best; mine cause it's for me and Hassan cause he'll later need to wear it plainly without the cover of his Robe for his Sauron Armor).

Will make new templates and continue later today when I come back from Arab Street-Chinatown-No. 1 Costume Costume-Orchard Road. Must also finish making the pieces using the Hard Plastics and paint them silver cause Sun, I got to show to Clive and hence continue making the Knuckles onwards (frankly, I'm suppose to finish all the templated before this Sun).

Oh! Sat will drop by Spotlight Plaza Singapura to grab the fabric for Arwen's Blood Red Dress Sleeves & Triming before it runs out again. It's opening this Sat onwards so must by there by 9.30am to be the early birds and get my fabrics (can't spend more than SGD20 there anyway cause I need the money to pay for my sword).

Okay, off to sleep now. -__-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home