The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

What Costuming & Prop Making Work Am I Doing Now?

1. Ringwraith Armor Gauntlets
-Using both Aluminium Sheets & Thick Plastics (for the later I keep loosing the pieces! >__< Will have to paint it silver with finisher first before sewing onto the base gloves)

2. Lothlorien March Warden Cloak
-Will start as soon as I gotten the cloth from my usual Chinese shop. Tomolo if I can make a run to Chinatown, I might look for more. Then again, maybe on Thur but need to confirm with the Aunty at the Wig shop that her supplier is really coming this Thur evening or on Fri or I'll be Bantha Poodo. >__< Must remember to print out the picture of Haldir and new pictures of Galadriel.

3. Myrtle Robe
-Must start on the mock-up for this baby!!!!! @__@ And I may ended up going to Joo Chiat Complex to get some SGD1 cloth to use as mock-ups and also to speak with my seamstress about how much cloth I need for my future costumes, namely Arwen Mourning, Vanilla, Gothic Lolita and Myrtle's Pinafold. Mak also been asking me to get more of that Minyak Gosok Haji Karim from Geylang (the only place I know where I can get it -__- )

Other than that, nothing much urgently needed to be complete. -__-

Hmm, Clefairy been hugging her Haldir Doll all over the place as usual. @__@ And Mini Maul is sulking on the wardrobe again cause I gotten a Plo Koon Pepsi Bottle Cap yesterday instead of the new Darth Maul Action Figure (But Maully! That action figure cost SGD17.90 while the bottle cap only SGD2.90! I got only SGD15 in my wallet at that time okay? -__- )

Okay off to sleep. Tomolo got to wake up earlier to settle stuffs. -__-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home