The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, September 04, 2003

IKEA Catalog Is Here
Saw a buncha plastic boxes that I can get to fill with the cloths I have so that the pile will be accessable more easily and won't topple every few weeks. Will make the trip to IKEA as soon as I can find the time (next week onways probably). The TROFAST Storage Boxes and SLUGIS Storage Boxes seems to be TheOne within my budget, especially that I'm using TROFAST Storage Boxes to store some magazines, comics and beaded laces under my bed now.

Well, can't wait to make the trip to IKEA so I can better store my stuffs and fully utilized the space under my bed. -__^

Which LOTR man were you stalking? by LadyBella
Name (user or otherwise):
Age:
Who you were stalking:Craig Parker
Purpose:You don’t really want him – you want his best friend.
Result:Bumped into him when you weren’t prepared for it.
Created with quill18's MemeGen!


Heheheeee, yes I WANT Haldir; he's soooo like me but Craig will also do the job since I can't get Ray Park. -__- Oh no! I feel the temptation to take up the challange Pin gave me when I first met her; do a Haldir Costumes! O__O


Lotrboy Dating Service by dreaminaway
Username
Favorite Number
Your DateDom AND Billy (package deal!)
Date activitySky diving
Future of relationshipBecome Hollywood Power Couple
Created with quill18's MemeGen!


O__O

Okay, got to go now. My room really need to get tidy up cause I can't forever do ballet to move around in it! -__-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home