The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Okay, What Got Into Me? @__@
3 days of no Blog writing. I didn't even comment on the Quizes Results I gotten. Am becoming a lazy bum I am! >__<

Anyhow, the report for the past 3 days *again*

Sat 30th Aug
Went to MAC Monthly screening. Came late at about 4pm and those there were playing Prince of Tennis Game. Met Sean, Sarah, Joash, Andy, Sakana, Sentinel and a lot more whom I can't remember their names. Thot of staying for awhile only, just to show face and pay Sakana for the Comic Fiesta 2003 Catalog but ended up staying till the end. @__@ Also probe Sean, Joash, Sentinel and Andy about this Liang Court Cosplay Competition. Didn't get the full story but from what I heard, I don't like it.

Anyhow, I went home with this 14 year old gal called Toshiya or something. Boy! She is IRRITATING. Keep asking me for my age when I told her I won't tell. Gave all kind of childish threats if I don't tell her my age like pulling down my pants lah (stupid! never notice I wore my belt tightly and if it had been longer, I'll joyly wind it like Aragorn, Gandalf and the Ringwraiths did. And I am wearing bicycle tights inside so I can easily strip off my pant there and there without being indecent!). Worse part is, I was busy absorbing all the things the 3 news pictures from The Matrix Revolution was showing about Neo's Coat when she keep pestering me. Just ignore here in the MRT.

After that, I dropped at Orchard to check out if Borders have Unfinished Tales (want a good hardcover version) or The History Of Middle-Earth Book 1. Wanted to get them so I have something interesting to read while in the bus on the way to Malacca the next day BUT neither were there. -__- And if I use the pricetag of the other Tolkien Hardcover books as a bench mark, a Hardcover of Unfinished Tales will cost me SGD36 at least. @__@ Maybe I should just get the Soft cover ones.

I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE HISTORY OF ELROND & ELROS AND GALADRIEL!!!!! @__@


Sun 31st Aug

Went to Malacca for Nek Yot's daughter's wedding. Went by Gunung Raya Coach (but the bus itself is another company) at 8.30am and the coach was quite empty. Arrived later than expected at around 1.30pm cause there was a traffic jam in Bandar Malacca due to the Medeka Celebration (aka lots of cars on the road, lots of people etc) and the bus got to drop off some of the passangers at this hotel. Anyhow, for the first time I saw St Paul's Church etc (those Red Buildings builded by the Dutch) and a buncha other Malacca attractions. One day, I really want to visit them all. -__^

At the Wedding, Mak met a lot of the kampung folks; people whom she had not seen for decades even. And mulalah bonkar a lots of old stuffs that each of them had went through. @__@ Hai . . . .I listen and absorbed all of them as usual and too lazy to talk about them here (there was a LOT!). The Bride and Groom later send us back to Bandar Malacca at 6pm and it was lucky we set out early cause we ended up arriving at 6.45pm.

Later, went home by the 8pm bus of Johara Express; my favourite when coming back from Malacca due to its regularity (there are buses to Singapore and Johor at almost every hour). Frankly, I really wonder why I don't mind sitting in the bus for 4 hours when they are a lot smaller than what Super VIP buses got to offer. Anyhow, the trip out of Bandar Malacca was relative faster than expected. Or else I felt it that way cause the moment it's 500m away from the Bus Terminal, I fall asleep! O__O

Before I left, I dropped by that shopping centre near the bus terminal and visited the VCDs-Music Stores. Spend almost an hour deciding what to buy. In the end, ended up buying Malaysian LOTR: The Two Tower VCDs. Cost me RM22.90 only (and that's cheaper than Singapore's) and when I opened it in the bus, was happy to discover it worth every cent, shun for the presence of Chinese and Malay Subtitles. Gotten a Gollum Plastic Coaster, a booklet containing some infos about the various races seens in TTT (but they forget the Haradrim! @__@ ), a Starbuck Voucher and a Voucher to claim ROTK Teaser Poster while stocks last. Not bad for something as cheap as that.

Arrive in Singapore at about 12.30pm and took a taxi home. On arriving home, found out Ayah did give some expenses money but Mak forget to take it! @__@

Mon 1st Sept

Went out with Aisyah and her little sis to Arab Street. Gotten some Netting for both my CanCan and for my future GL Veil. Also finally gotten this bird cage which is a LOT nicer than the one I almost bought previously (this one is more like a real classic birdcage and painted bronze while the previous one is just a buncha silver wires formed into a birdcage). Bargain a bit and gotten it for SGD20. Now, I'm wondering what I'm suppose to put inside like what a Symbolic Cage suppose to be according to Gothic Lolita terms. Maybe I'll just chuck Clefairy inside. -__^

Later, went to eat at Raffles Hospital Cafeteria as usual. Had Fishball soup with Wanton Noodles and it was nice as usual. Should had asked for more Chilli Padi. ^__^


Anyhow, the trip to my usual Chinese Cloths Shop got me thinking about wherther I should get that Greyish Wool Fabric. The whole bolt was 18m and I can make about 7 Fellowship Cloaks with it (currently need 3; 1 for Kheldar's Boromir, 1 for Parish and 1 for myself). I accidentally said it was sold to me for SGD6/m and they guy said he can give me SGD5/m the least (I actually bought it for SGD8/m the other day).
18m x SGD5 = SGD90
That is a LOT of money still and I hate to withdraw too much from my new source of money. Wait later I'll take ages to repay it. And I still need to get Celebro repaired which will surely cost a few hundreds. >__< And the cloth pile in my room is getting taller and taller.

Hai . . . must really wean myself off the internet and going out for awhile so I can do the Ringwraith Robes, my Myrtle Robe mock ups and actual, my Lothlorien March Warden Cloak, fellowship cloaks and also Kheldar's Boromir Costume. And yes, send my GL and Vanilla Dresses to the seamstress.

Adoi! So much to complete and so little money and time to spare. -__-

Just don't go looking for me if tomolo onwards I don't post much anymore.

Okay, off to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home