The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, September 04, 2003

My Condolosences . . . .
To Hassan on the passing of his father.

"September 1, 2003

Journal, my Dad passed away yesterday Sun 31 Aug at Johor. Last i saw him was abt 20 yrs ago. May be its fated that he's to be buried in Singapore. So that i can glance and his face for the last time.
"

If I had known earlier, I'll have pass my condolesences earlier but guess I didn't. I can see that you're not close to him and hasn't seen him in many decades but still, blood is thicker than water and the bond can't be broken.

Like I always tell myself when my mom passed away 4 years ago (Sept 11), maybe it's better this way. We were like the worst enemies (blame it on our Chinese Horoscope; Monkey can't stand Tiger especially if separated by many decades) but after she's gone, I seems to appreciate her more. Wish I had known her better but I didn't get to. -__-

Well, life got to go on . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home