The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, October 12, 2003

Forget To Mention . . . .
While at Spotlight, I get to see that Country Cotton Fabric I'm interested in using for the Bow and Trimmings for a Sweet Lolita Dress for myself. It cost quite a LOT (SGD11-13/m) but think I can make do with just 1-2m of it. Call it influenced by AJ's Lime Gothic Lolita Dress. Will have to borrow Shu's GL Bible or surf the Internet for some ideas on how I'm gonna design the dress. Anyhow, I could use a Sweet Lolita Dress from my usual Elegant Gothic Lolita (had done it a couple of times) or Elegant Gothic Aristocrat (planning to do it based on some Clothings I see in KERA). Guess the dress will ended up Pink or Pastel Red and White. O__O

Wait! I got a Pastel Blue GL Headdress now and that means I also need to do another Sweet Lolita Dress in Pastel or Medium Blue. Well, will do that slowly when my Sewing Skill is gaining towards the higher end of Intermediate. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home