The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, October 13, 2003

Aaaarrrrrhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
It's STILL USD32 FedEx shipping for 6 Ears and 1 Color Stack! O__O That will make the Ears costing USD16 each before discount. O__O Donno if rest will agree to it cause it's a LOT. I could buy 10 Ears and *try* to sell the rest to others interested in this trade but will it sell? Will have to recalculate my budget. >__<

The other alternative is the German guy but his products are a bit more ex tho' quality good and shipping very low (but fast shippings!).

Had told my Seamstress I'll drop by tomolo instead. Need to get a few more items first tonight and draw out all the sketches needed. Must remember to bring a sharp cloth scissor tomolo too cause I'm gonna bring the whole "Bolt" of cloth to the seamstress. Deposit? Will put down 50% to play safe.

Okay, need to reply to someone's e-mail now about the Ringwraiths costumes (he and friends will be No. 6, 8 & 9). -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home