The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I Owned Everyone This Report . . .
Last Sun, I went to Clark Quay to try my luck at getting stuffs I want. Came late by Taxi @__@ at 4pm and went round the stalls outside and inside The Cannery. At one shop, I gotten 2001 Burger King's FOTR Figuring, Arwen and Gandalf for SGD5 and SGD3 respectively. Tried to bargain and gotten SGD7 (making SGD3.50 each). Then went to SpawnAsia to check out any new ROTK Stuffs but there're none. -__- Went to another shop and gotten 2001 Burger King's FOTR Figuring Gimli (MIB/MIP) for SGD3; wish there are more like it and as cheap as it.

Later, went to this stall and spotted Rubies' Trinity Shades. Quite ex. IMHO at SGD39.90 so didn't get it unless I'm really desperate for one this Nov 8th. Look around more at the wares, I spotted Rubies' Arwen Evenstar Necklace; not 1 but 2. ^__^ 1 was still MIB while the other loose but had been put into a Jewellery Box. The MIB one cost SGD29.90 while loose SGD30 (SGD25 without the box). Tried to bargain and gotten both for SGD45. So happy now that I finally gotten my Evenstar Necklace. ^__^

Also asked the seller if he's intending to bring in Rubies' Elven Brooch and he said he could if I order. He quote me SGD9-10 each and told me to come down to The Falcon Hanger at Bukit Timah Complex to place the order and pay the deposit. Will do so tomolo as I haven't been able to go out the past few days due to having that time of the month again. -__- Well, so far confirmed I need at least 6 so maybe I just order 6; it's the Elven Ears that I must order more.

Later, rush to Chinatown to check out my wigs. The aunty said she got confirmation that my wigs are ready and the maker forget to include it with the previous batch so they will come end of Nov. Well, I hope so for her sake cause I need my Light Blue Wig for Vanilla. Also place an order for more Blonde Hair Extension for my Haldir/Elven Archer Wig. This one not sure of the price but think around SGD16.

After that, took a taxi @__@ to Joo Chiat Complex to send in my Trinity and Neo Coat. Trinity cost me SGD160 >__< while my Neo cost SGD110 (as I'm adding a Lining and getting the bottom half redo. The cloth is pretty heavy too so had to add in the tax the seamstress has to pay when she bring it into Singapore). Adoi! Guess after my Arwen Mourning Dress, won't be able to send in any more costumes unless I have a stable income through working. -__-

Am very broke rite now and I think I need to withdraw more money. >__<

Okay, off to the shop rite now. Maybe later I'll rush to Chinatown for awhile to get the fabric for my Arwen Mourning Gown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home