The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, October 24, 2003

Went To The Cloth Shop . . .
Turned out I can easily go there from AMK. -__^ The choice of cloth is restricted but I sees a LOTS of Gems among the bolts upon bolts of cloths in the shop. Need to be able to dig through the piles and racks to find TheOne. Had told the rest that I'll not post the location of the shop online, especially at any Cosplay Forums. But I can still bring along my Costuming Friends there when there is a need. -__^

While there, I gotten 11.5 yards of this Purple "Burned Out" Patterned Velvet. Think something like Panne Velvet but with the coat more nicely attached to the fabric (Panne Velvet tend to have patches of them sealed to the backing cloth). Well, the first thing that came to my mind was for Arwen Battle Outfit Sleeves Lining but the patterns are not close enough (and it's velvet) so think it'll end up as Elven Cloak and Elven Overdress/Underdress instead. Well, I got 11.5 yards to spare so at least 2 stuffs can comes out of it! ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home