The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, October 20, 2003

Oh Great! @__@
It's almost 4am now and I still haven't sleep. Still got lots of stuffs to settle online and on my bed. >__<

Anyhow, I went to Arab Street, Spotlight and Shaw Lido yesterday (Mon) to get some stuffs. Gotten the 4m+1m of Black Wet Look Vinyl for my Trinity Reloaded/Revolution Trenchcoat and finally Grey Cotton Drill to act as stabilizer for the sides of the Fellowship Cloaks from Arab Street. I also dropped by No. 1 CostumeCostume to ask about renting their Vinly Gloves for my Trinity, and Ju wasn't there again. -__- Anyhow, I got to know that No. 1 CostumeCostume had actually made Neo Reloaded and maybe Trinity Reloaded Trenchcoats which are both out. Maybe I'll get to see them one day.

Later, drop by Raffles Hospital Cafeteria for dinner before going to Spotlight Plaza Singapura to get some White Lace and Zip for the Trenchcoat. Unfotunately, there is no 14" Black Jacket Open End Zip so I ended up getting a 14" Open End Zip instead. Will try to drop by Spotlight Tampines today to see if they have the Zip I need.

Then, rush to Shaw Lido to get Nov 8th tickets for The Matrix Revolution. At the "last" minute, I was told that Angie (from #starwars) and Ann (from SGFF) will like to join in too so gotten 11 tickets for the 7.05pm show at Lido 1 (Danny still want to show everyone his Neo Coat so got to get the biggest theater @__@). Hmm. . . I wonder why Hassan will like Angie to come along and not the rest like Korso or Agnes or Lin or Val etc too . . . XD

Okay, now I have to answer someone's e-mail, clear my mailbox and try to quickly draw the basic design of Trinity Reloaded/Revolution Trenchcoat.

Tomolo I might have to go to Arab Street and Bras Basah Complex to show one of my new Ringwraiths where I gotten my fabrics from.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home