The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

I'm Having Trouble Deciding . . .
How is the shape of Arwen's Mourning Dress. @__@ Is it almost quater circle or is it like the Blood Red/Ceremonial one? Yes, I'm currently doing the new sketch of the dress to send to my seamstress. Hope she will complete it by this Sat as promised or I'll be Bathan Poodoo. >__<

Another will be the extra tickets for ROTK Screening on Dec 18th. Still wonder if I just get 5 or 10 more tickets cause more people may say they are interested at tomolo LOTR Meetup. Maybe I'll risk it and get tomolo after the Meetup instead? Never had expected for the response to be so good. Maybe it's the costume parade attraction. ^__^

Hope the SW one in 2005 will be bigger, especially with me as Zam Wesell and Kenneth back as Boba Fett (so who's gonna be the Jango I'm gonna flirt with?). -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home