The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, December 08, 2003

Terkopak SGD7.50 Today
Took the taxi from Arab Street to Joo Chiat Complex today to send my fabrics but the seamstress had left already. >__< Will have to go back tomolo to explain the whole costume to her and give my measurements. The Good thing is, I got more time to prepare the sketches and reference pictures. Anyway, I forget to bring the Red Silk Satin for the V Insert of the Dress.

While at Arab Street, gotten 2+m of this Red Cotton/Blend Fabric for the base of the Trimmings for my Arwen Mourning Gown. Also gotten 3.5m of this Polyester Fabric (SGD3.50/m) for the shirt of my Moaning Myrtle (since the original fabric became the Lining for my Vanilla Dress @__@ ) and 1m of this Blue Patterned Stretch Velvet (SGD10/m), maybe for the sleeves of the Arwen Requiem Dress if I ever get the chance to make it. ^__^ Frankly, when I have done the Arwen Blood Red Dress, I shouldn't have any trouble making the Arwen Requiem Dress and Ceremonial/Wedding Dress (which IS on my List of LOTR Dress to do as I want to wear like my Barbie Doll and Padme been bugging me to make one for her too) as all 3 have the same body pattern and slightly different sleeves.

Later at Raffles Hospital Cafeteria, I broke the bond and gotten a Wanton Noodles (SGD3) plus 3 Sumai (SGD2). But I didn't eat breakfast, only drank 1 sachet of the Cambridge Diet so I kinda still on the diet with only 2 small meals today.

Think I better start cutting and sewing my ringwraith costume and a few more robes & cloaks or I'll be Bantha Poodoo this Dec 17th. Won't meet Kheldar to test the Mock-Up till Sat either.

Oh yes! I kena promoted to Witchking for Dec 17th cause my "Master" will be in Singapore then. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home