The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, December 01, 2003

I Did Went To Arab Street Today ^__^
Met Yazid, Hazel, Xeno, his friend and Qing Yuan at Douby Ghaut MRT Station to go to Spotlight today. Help Hazel choose the Velvet (SGD8.99/m, Velour I think) for her Arwen Requiem while me gotten Butterick 5994 for SGD13 (actual price SGD13.95 after Member's 10% Discount). While there, I forget to get the Fray Check and Fun Foam but then again, we didn't go to the Craft side. -__-

Then I drag them all to Arab Street where Hazel gotten the fabric for her Sleeves (?? Organza at SGD6/m vs Spotlight's SGD15.95) and Inner Dress (Silky Satin, SGD3.50/m). I, on the other hand only gotten 5m of the 36" Matte Black Vinyl for Kheldar's Boromir Tunic.

After that, went to No. 1 CostumeCostume to check wherther they have Blonde Curly Wig for Parish's Sam. Turned out they only got Greyish-Blonde for the Curly one and Blonde Straight. Will have to ask Parish is serious about renting the wig as it cost SGD15-20 plus deposit of SGD50. After that, I spotted a 5" Diametre Plastic Cauldron and it cost SGD5.95 so I gotten one. Also spotted the Ear Tips that looks like they belong to a Pixer, costing SGD5.90 each. Will use them as a last resolve in case the Woochies Space Ear Tips Cat getting for me don't arrive in time.

Okay, got to go and eat dinner now while watching TTT:EE. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home