The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Oh Gosh! I'm Having Nightmares About The Tickets! O__O
I dream last nite (or rather this morning) that all 25 tickets were taken and all 25 people were with me at some MRT Station about to board the train. >__< Frankly, I think I lost count again.

Okay, so far the tickets are taken by
Danny- 1
Faiz- 2
Fiona- 3 (LOTR Meetup Friend)
Hassan- 1
Jeanette- 1
Me- 1-2 (1 Reserved for my bro)
Parish- 1-3 (1 each reserved for Himi and Lizzy)
Qing Yuan- 1 (the Elrond I met on Mon)
Sharm- 2
Vanessa/Maya- 1
Victoria- 1
Xeno- 1
Yazid- 2-3 (1 Reserved for Anas)

TOTAL: 18-22 Tickets

Assuming the 4 unconfirmed cases can turn up, I only got 3 Tickets left with a slim chance of able to get more. >__< I had to take the first 4th or 5th seats from the Screen that day. Currently, Aisyah and Miza haven't confirmed while Sena asked to reserve 5 without confirmation. And there is still 1 Ringwraith fellow who somehow gotten subscribed to the ML, "Goth" (a regular at #starwars & #lordoftherings) said want to come along and probably a few others from the LOTR Meetup including Ringwraith No. 8 & 9 (Fariz & Christopher). This comes to 9-12++ applications but only 3-7 vacancies.

Sarah said she most probably can't make it so 1 Ringwraith down. Yuki seems very unlikely and I need to keep this outing beyond the knowledge of the IDIOTS as they sucks and an insult to the cosplaying and costuming world.

Sheesh! First I'm worried not enough people will take up the 25 tickets until I been bugging my bro to come along with brides that he can wear my Ringwraith Costume to hide his identity on Dec 18th, but now am worried too many people are interested. @__@

Will see what I can do today. Maybe go to CATHAY Orchard Cineleisure to check if can get more tickets should Sena and rest confirm that they can turn up.

EDIT: Sena want 5 tickets. O__O I really need to buy 5 more I think. >__<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home