The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, November 30, 2003

I Got Lots To Do But I Can't Do It . . .
Cat said I can send in the scans of my Barbie-Arwen & Ken-Aragorn Doll now so she can choose and upload them to the website. Roughly had figured out how to Zip them (the Full Body ones are at least 2MB Big) but my bro playing "Gumball" on the other computer so I can't zip it till later tonight. >__<

Will have to print out some pictures of the Arwen Mourning Gown Trimings instead.

Tomolo, I'll try to go to Arab Street & Arts Friend in the morning before meeting Yazid and Hazel to go to Spotlight Plaza Singapura to get their materials. Sheesh! I really must start staying at home to do Kheldar's Boromir Costume, my Ringwraith Costumes and the Fellowship Cloaks.

Also must meet Shuhui to get her to put in more money into my PayPal account; think will put in USD150 again as I got to pay for the Ear Tips and some Harry Potter Patch soon.

Okay, off to print some photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home