The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

List Till Dec 17th 2003

Ringwraith Robes
- Robe with Large hood (Cotton Poly)
- Sleeveless Robe (Polyester Lining
- Robe with Fitting hood (Cotton Poly + Cheesecloth)

Queen Arwen Crown
Probably out of paper, tack glue or something and painted gold.

Maroon Cloak
Just need to finish off the bottom, sew it close and add some claps/hook & eye.

Elven Cloak
Make a quick one. Will probably line with Polyester Lining.

Ringwraith Robes
- 1 Sleeveless for ??
- 1 Full Robe for Anas


My Arwen Mourning Dress is now out at the seamstress and won't be back till Dec 18th, 2-3am. Am going to take it from the seamstress house on Dec 18th morning after I finish watch ROTK at the 10pm Screening of LOTR. Hope it'll turn out great, especially with the better picture I found at Maggie's Website. -__^

Once I get the dress, must quickly think of a way to add the extra lining on the train as this time, I will not let the train get dirtied like was with my Arwen Rose Dress, especially that the Train is a lot longer at 2-3' at the back and 1' at the sides.

Oh! I should also be getting my Myrtle's Inner School Uniform on the same day. ^__^ Hope to become the FIRST Moaning Myrtle Costumer to have the correct Inner School Uniform. -__^

Okay, got to get ready to go to the LOTR Meetup now. It starts at 5pm but I need to be there by 4.45pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home