The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, January 24, 2004

I Really, Really Must Stop Eating Garbage . . .
I really had gained weight from the last time I checked and that means BAD VERMIN! >__< Need to do and finish till the end that Cambridge Diet thinging. Think I better start tomolo as today confirm cannot avoid Fast Food as I'm going out later for Materials hunting with the members of my LOTR Group.

Other than that . . .some random report on what I had been up since I last post regularly. -__-

I finally gotten Butterick 5944 in Size 14-16-18 from Spotlight Tampines which should fit me. The Size 8-10-12 is now with Sharm as she needed it to make the tunics for her "Gondorian Dumbo" (I also need to start on it but I got my new 5944 at hand). Oh yes, spent an hour or 2 cutting all the tunics pieces (One thing I hate about Commercial Patterns!).

I also gotten McCall's 3508 (Bridal Veil), Simplicity 5726 (Chemise, Corset & Petticoat) and Simplicity 5917 (Jumper). All 4 are at 50% + 10% discount from the normal price.

While at Spotlight Tampinese, I also bought 5m of this Wrinkled Geogette or Organza as it cost SGD1.99/m. Have no exact idea what to do with it (thot of doing another Elven Dress with Prolog Galadriel-like sleeves but the lines will be in the wa) but I think I'm leading towards the 2nd sleeves for an Arwen Coronation-like dress. The problem is, I have no idea what color to use for the Jumper and sleeves in order for the colors not to clash. As soon as I scan a swatch of it (and other swatchs), I'll post online and ask for opinions on what color for the Jumper and Sleeves I should choose at the LOTR_Costume ML.

On the LOTR Group Front, Kenneth (Fiona's Friend, not our dear Kenneth Boba Fett) may do Fitwit or Elven Archer instead of Gondorian Bowman. But if I or/and Sharm manage to make the helmet base, wonder if he'll be interested in the Bowman again.

Hmm, got to go and bath now (yes, I haven't slept since 11am yesterday O__O ) and then maybe rush to Clark Quay before meeting the people from my group for some materials shopping at City Hall at 12pm.

Hope I don't drop down and fall asleep while shopping. O__O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home