The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, January 08, 2004

OH MAY GOD!!!!!!!! O__O
Danny is selling off his Narsil and Strider Ranger Swords for SGD180 each! O__O That is sooooooooo cheap; much cheaper than the amount I paid for my Witcking Sword (SGD250)! O__O

Yub, yub! With that price, I'm bound to buy one of it from him but not sure which. -__- If I get Narsil, it's Scabbardless meaning I must find ways to get a real scabbard made for it. If I get the Strider Ranger Swords, I can find means and ways to save up to afford the Scabbard that is also sold by United Cutlery and cost USD147-USD249.

Okay, the Data for each sword:

Narsil
Overall Length: 52-7/8"
Blade Length: 40-5/8"
Blade Thickness: 1/4"
Blade Material: Tempered, 420 J2 stainless steel, false-edged.
Handle Material: Solid metal crossguard and pommel, antique silver plated finish, 24-K gold plated fittings, engraved Elven runes, genuine leather-wrapped grip, rat-tail tang construction.
Plaque: 8-7/8" x 16" x 3/4" wood, silk screened Elven runes. Hardware, instructions included.
Shipping Weight: 10 pounds
Actual sword weight: 5 pounds - 4 ounces

Retail Price: $348.99
BladesByBrown Price: $225.00

PLUS POINT: I want Anduril but it's sold out so Narsil may fix the wants.
MINUS POINT: It's Length. -__- I'm only 5' 1-2" okay?



Strider Ranger Swords,
Overall Length: 47-1/4"
Blade Length: 36" Double edged blade
Blade Thickness: 1/4"
Blade Material: Tempered 420 J2 stainless steel, false-edged.
Handle Material: Solid metal cross guard and pommel, antique metal finish, genuine leather-wrapped grip, rat-tail tang construction.
Plaque: 10-5/8" x 13-1/4" x 3/4" wood, silk-screened with the heraldic insignia of the Kingdom of Gondor, hardware, instructions included.

Shipping Weight: 12 pounds
Actual weight of sword: 4 pounds - 8 ounces

Retail Price: $348.99
BladesByBrown Price: $225.00

PLUS POINT: Most Balance of all the UC Swords, Shorter, Scabbard is available commercially and I already own the Plaque.
MINUS POINT: Err, what do I need a Ranger Sword for? o__O


Ya, the best is for me to buy both but I have no idea where to hang on my wall. Heck! I haven't even hang my Witcking Sword; every night it's my Booster. XD

Will see how the next few days. -__- If I get both, long term I can only afford a few Action Figures at actual retail price and I better get a job. And no more tailoring job for my costumes unless it's really something I can't do (like 14 pleats on a school skirt?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home