The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Went To Arab Street Yesterday. . . .
Gotten 2 types if Silver Netting for Kheldar's Boromir Chainmail and will see how it will work with Black Spandex Backing to create the illusion of Chainmail.

Also gotten this reddish brown Wet Look Vinyl to make the Vambrace Underpads.

Other than that, made a run to Arts Friends and gotten more Aluminium Sheets and 1 piece of the Craft Foam. I think the Craft Foam at Arts Friend cost more than the one at Spotlight as the later is only SGD2 compared to AF's $3.39. Should be using the Craft Foam to make the Hip Armors of my Elven Archer Armor as I need something that is soft on my hips. -__^

Oh! I met Aisyah and her BF while at Arts Friend and she confirmed her Uruk. -__^ So this Rumil will have someone to fight with this March! ^__^

Okay, off to check my mail and then get ready to meet the rest for the LOTR Meetup today at 5pm and 7pm.

Ps: I LOVE WETA and the people who made the props for LOTR. Lookie lookie what might be handed over in ROTK:EE or is lying at one corner of Rivendell's Library, tugging at Aragorn about his heirloom everytime he went past it. -__^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home