The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, January 09, 2004

I Think Both Sword Is Going To Be In My Hands. . .
My brother said he don't mind owning Narsil and I seems to favour Strider's Ranger Sword more. So that will make the swords count to 3 and I really must get the sword polisher and go through the monthly ritual of sword polishing. Oh! And find a space to hang the swords.

Anyhow yesterday, at the Chingay Briefing, I thot I saw that guy who did Yoda I saw from the 1999 Pepsi-The Hereen SW Costumes Contest. Think he and friends may done "SW" Costumes at the Parade.

Unknown to him, as always, I'm trying to squeeze in a Lightsabre and a Shade for most member of the LOTR Team. -__^ For a number of us in the team, it was SW that united up. Personally, I fall in love with LOTR because I was introduced to it by my SW friends (and same thing happened with The Matrix). So it is just out of our first love that we tend to put in some SW props or link or poses into our presentation when we are wearing other costumes. XD

SAURON: Bilbo never tell you what happened to your father.
FRODO: He tell me enough! You killed my father!
SAURON: No Frodo; I AM your Father!
FRODO: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yub, can't separate a Sith Lord/Jedi from his Lightsabre. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home