The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Short Note . . .Short Notes . . .
- Got Narsil and Aragorn Ranger Swords on my bed rite now. ^__^
- 1 1/2 week to Chingay and I haven't done a single armor or costume. -__- Feel like just throwing on one of my LOTR Costumes.
- Found the Harry Potter 2nd Outing Photos.
- Gotten a lot of stuffs from Spotlight. Will talk more when I'm not half-asleep.
- I need to finish reading Unfinished Tales and go back to The Hobbit, LOTR & The Silmarillion.
- Met Ann and had relay the infos to the group members.


Anyhow, I know what I really need for my Birthday:

An Electrical Drill

Must be able to go through concrete wall and wood. Not too bulky but not to cheapo either. Got warranty and most probably Black in color (I love Black -__^ ). Black & Decker seems like a great brand to get for me. So those reading this post and want to give me something for my birthday, please put your money together with the rest and get my my Electrical Drill. ^__^ I desperately need one to hang up the Plaques so I can hang up my swords and also a bunch hooks in my room and in the kitchen. ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home