The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, January 26, 2004

ROTK WON 4 GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS!!!!!!!!! ^_____^
It's BEST DRAMATIC FILM, BEST DIRECTOR, BEST ORIGINAL SCORE and BEST SONG. A HUGE Congratulation to the people behind LOTR, especially the Casts & Crew! ^__^ Can read the news here -__^

Today, I went out with Fiona to Spotlight Tampines for some fabric hunting. Sharm was suppose to join us but she had to cancel it at the last minute so it's just Fiona and me. We look through the fabrics and discussed a bit about them. I managed to pick up 1.8m of 148cm Brown Cotton Velveteen for SGD9 after the 50%-All-Remenants-Discount in the remenant bin. Think I can use it for my first Shieldmaiden Vest & Corset, which I'm intending to do for my Kick Orc Eowyn Dress (I'm suppose to finish doing her Refugee Dress). Also gotten a 8 FL. OZ bottle of Mod Podge (SGD13.95), 2 bottles of Polymark Dimensional Fabric and Craft Paint Paint (SGD3.30 each) and a Twin Sewing Machine Needle.

Later, went to Delifrance to eat dinner and discuss about our costumes before going home by MRT.

Ps: I still can't decide wherther I should get this Orange Velour at Spotlight for a TPM Handmaiden Travelling Dress. It cost SGD6.99/m but I not sure if I really want to take up doing the outfit again after dunking it years ago. >__<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home