The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Guys!! I Need Help!!!! >__<

I need a BIG help in the writting of my Resume for the SSC job, especially that I got a little glit with my qualification (let's just say my highest qualification is GCE 'A' Level -__- unless you call completing all except 1 bloody stupid module call Project B qualify me for a Poly Cert). Maybe I'll ask people like Sarah or Hassan or the 2 guys at the Roadshow for some help as I'll like to submit my resume by next Mon. Sheesh! I forget that I got only 3 more weeks to the exhibition and I still haven't started on Rumil!!!! >__<

HELP!!!!! >__<

Ps: I kinda finish sewing the Marsh Warden cum Fountain Guard tunic. Think I'll only complete the first layer of Haldir's Marsh Warden by tonite and all raw edges finished using Fray Stop or just double hemming. -__-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home