The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Oh Great . . . .
In 2 more hours, I'll officially be 24. -__- In 8 hours, it'll be 24 years after I was borned. Hasn't looked forward to my birthday these days cause unlike in Pri or Sec or JC, my birthday had been a quiet one without proper gifts from classmates or anything. -__- Anyhow, since I always want a particular item instead of another junk, I don't mind it that way.

Anyhow, here's my Wish List in case anyone interested in getting together and getting me something:
- Black & Decker Drill (Must be able to go through walls)
- Midnight Blue or "Lime Green" or Rose Red or Maroon-Purple Silk Velvet
- The Art of Fellowship Of The Ring or The Two Towers
- Nobel Collection Narya
- Limited Edition Anduril

Okay, off to settle my mails and continue doing the webpages/resumes and my Haldir March Warden Garb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home