The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Forget To Say . . . . .
I'm buying over Maggie's first Arwen Chase Dress Belt Buckle for USD20, not including Postal. Could use it for my future Arwen Battle Outfit as since I'm such a bum at making such little thing (READ: I Don't Have Oven and I really flunk at arts). Had e-mailed her the moment I saw her posting about selling it at the LOTR_Costume ML and had given her my address just now. Tomolo during my break, I'll find Money Changer and exchange for USD29 first to get ready. Hope she use the best and most reasonable priced shipping for the buckle.

Ps: I think I just should look for the Maroon Velvet in Velour or Velveteen instead of Silk or Rayon or Polyester Velvet. Seems like Maroon is hard to get in Singapore and I'm running out of time. Need to start throwing myself at SW Costuming Feet this June onwards. -__^ Will take a look at Spotlight tomolo during my break. Why I saying this too is because I just realized that the real costume is really a sleeveless tunic and I'm getting good at making sleeveless tunics. :Þ Oh! Guess that means buying more buttons from Cat or asking someone to help me get it from the other site?

I'm also asking Judy to help sell me a few of the Elven and Hobbit German Ears at their Selling Price plus the cost of the shipping from USA to me in Singapore. I need to get another set of Elven Ears in case my current one get damaged or anything as I'm using it very regulary now. -__^ Hobbit is just for fun, in case I suddenly want to do Merry (the Horror!! O__O Another costume to my list!).

Okay, I donno why but I'm nursing a headache now. -__- Maybe I ended up as the Lavender Galadriel tomolo or Arwen in an unseen before gown. -__-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home