The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, July 04, 2004

I Am. . . .

1) Like Haldir in many ways:
- Arrogant and Suspicious to Stranger
- But very friendly to friends
- Like to keep an Air of Coolness
- Will sacrify most things for my friends and co-worker, and anything for the one I love
- Observant

2) Bitter
- Once hurted, I'll be bitter over it, until the offender repel and states that he/she had been wrong and win my heart and trust again

3) Sensitive
- As with my Horoscope BUT I'm trying to keep it away
DON'T KNOW, DON'T CARE

4) Generous But Want Something In Return
- Willing to help others as long as I get something in return, even in the unseen ways.

5) Control Freak
- I want to be in control of my life and somethings others too so I can achieve what I want.
- Hahahaa, very dangerous in high post

6) Silly
- I like to act silly and break loose here and there to set myself unique from others

7) Serious and Rule Abidding
- Half the time, I prefer to take my job seriously and goes by the rules in the book.
- Unwilling to break the rule but sometimes do. May bend the rules instead too for my own personal gain.

8) Creative
- Got ideas but I CAN'T Draw properly till I learn how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home