The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, July 02, 2004

Sometimes I Wondered If I Could Had Done It Differently....
It had been 3 weeks and 2 days since I last came in contact with the LOTR Exhibits and I had been whacking myself for not doing 1001 while working at the Exhibition itself and later doing the Condition Report.

Here is the list:
1) I should had read and scanned the Condition Report instead of the Manual! >__< The pictures, the infos and even Haldir's banner picture were in those manuals all along. I know they weight a tonne but I could had carry 1 file home each week (since the file isn't needed till the condition reporting time) and scan them. And now, all chance of recording the infos had slipped through my fingers like water. SO STUPID OF ME!!!!! >__<
2) I should had taken measurements and photos after a month working there very early in the morning. I know it wasn't entirely my fault as I don't owned a Digital Camera in the first place but the measurement part, I could had done it. Now I'll regret forever as I can give back important infos to ACS-LOTR as it had given to me in the past few years.
3) I should had been caution and eagle eyes concerning the visitors. I found today a person posting blury photos from the exhibition in her blog and that shows how much I had failed!
4) I should had control my temper more concerning offendors. Well, maybe I shouldn't regret it as I was never a frontline person so I was just being human.

Okay, the other 997 are about the exhibits and my failure to sketch/measure/photography/stencil/take a sample/color coding etc.

On a good note, reading through my little Neon Pink Book, I discovered that I had jotted down some more infos about some of the costumes and props I examined on the first 2 days of my condition reporting. And a buncha random measurements. Will have to categorized them, compare to ready infos at ACS-LOTR and send all new infos and sketches to Cat (and for my reputation sake, maybe using a nickname that only I'll know. Hmmm....my Elven name in Silvan or Teleri or Sindarin? :P ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home