The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, August 15, 2004

I Want To Do AS Again.....
Today while out with Fiona, I dropped by Kino to get more AS Manga. Can't really remember which one I'm lacking (I know there is a gap between the first few issues and the mid) so by luck, I tried for #7. Been whining about doing "Coma" Jibrille soon (probably for CF04 2nd day) before I wrap away all my Anime/Manga costumes to concentrate my efforts and money on LOTR & SW Costuming.

Anyhow, I saw again the picture of Alexiel in that Yellow Uniform on the cover and quickly I declared to Fiona that I want to do that costume. ^__^ Fiona pointed out the crystals and beads on the cuffs and around the chest but I think I can make it. Starting to have a little beading itch rite now. -__^ Come worse, there is always the 3D paint and glue. -__^ So will I do this costume first before I do Jibrille since I don't see any Brocade in Blue in similar design to the original and I'm not anorix yet? And I had never seen anyone doing this costume before. Well, heck care for me being unrecognizable as I always want to be different.

Will see how.....maybe Tue when I drop by Arab Street I'll see a fabrics that match the uniform and suddenly get it. O__O I see Polyester Suiting or Cotton-Linen or Cotton but not Cotton-Polyester. Vinyl or a more Matte Satin seems a good choice due to th sheen but doubt I can get Vinyl in that 2 colors while Satin doesn't seems functional enough for a trenchcoat or Coat. Jibrille Gown seems to bleak rite now anyway.......

Oh! Must remember to get the fabric for the Rohan Banner if I see something close to the color in the Art Book. Yes, precious, I think I'll end up doing as much banners that was hung when the exhibition was in Singapore as I can. 1 down, 20++ more to go! Oh! Big possibility I'll not do Elendil's Banner and Galadriel, or do the "Lindon", Cirdan & "Rivendell" Banners in double. Haldir's and Gil-Galad Banners are a must and first tho'! -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home