The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Remember The Tribal Cape Frodo.....
...From CosFest 2004? @__@ Here is his photo from someone's photo album

I think if I show the rest of the ex-Show Hosts, especially TheElvenQueen, they will start talking about the Sissy Gandalf we saw at the LOTR Exhibition.

My comments? Well, take off that stupid cape and you'll look okay as Frodo. Anyhow, it isn't that hard to do the Fellowship Cloak so why didn't just make one instead of wearing that stupid cape? A one-off costume I guess? @__@

Hmm, anyone got photos of that Gandalf plus his mom/sister who wore pointy ears & "Aragorn" (some guy wearing the Fellowship Cloak)?

While on photos, be prepared to see our dear Melvin as Ms Rivendell Year 3000 of the Third Age. ^__^ Got it scanned, photos borrowed from Jo and will be put up in my Photobucket as soon as I transfer it over to this Notebook since the Center Room PC has no internet connection.

Updates on my websites: Well, there isn't much progress as I got lots to scan and process. And I got to do the websites on the Center Room PC as my Notebook doesn't have a CD Writer to allow me to save the folder later in case of emergency again. And since my bro's computer is down, got to publish the websites using my Father's Computer which doesn't seems to be able to read my CD-RW so must use a Zip 100MB Disk instead which I don't own. >__<>

Ps: My Handphone seems down. Can't on it tho' it's already plugged into the recharger. If the situation is the same later today, no choice but to e-mail everyone that for an infos, please e-mail me instead of SMS. -__- Guess I DO need to change my handphone afterall. But I want one that has a camera phone, video recording capacity, subscribed to POD Card (so I'll have better control over my phone bill) while still being within my budget. But I got no money to spare for it. >__<>SGD500 to apply for the POSBank Master Debit card, let alone get a new handphone which is not a need but rather a want. -__- Will see how.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home