The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Arrrrhhhhhh, Bankrupt & So It Begin
Went to Spotlight Tampines yesterday to get my Krylon 18K Gold and Silver Leafing Pens, other than 2 shades of Red of Dylon Multi-Purpose Dyes for my Arwen BR Dress Upper Sleeves, Krylon Chrome Spray Paint (it was on sale from SGD14.95 to SGD8), 3D Paint and some Kiddy Body Glitter. The Pens cost me SGD14.95 O__O so it better last me for quite some time.

After that, dropped by the Fabric Section and it got me screeming in agony......

All the McCall's Arwen/Eowyn Patterns are already here and it was in the other McCall's Pattern Catalog that was missing from Spotlight Plaza Singapura last Sun.

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!! >__<

This is actually what happened. Went to Spotlight Plaza Singapura last Sun with Fiona. While going through the catalog, I noticed that the one containing the Chomsam Pattern (McCall 4301; that can be used for Legolas Tunic) was missing. I gotten that pattern from Spotlight PS so the pattern catalog was there before. Asked the person at the counter if the newer one is at the counter but they said there isn't and the one on the stand is the latest one.

Hai.....instead, since it was the last day of the SGD6.30 for McCall & Simplicity Pattern Sale, I gotten McCall 4090 (Renaissance Skirts), McCall 4091 (Chemise in 2 Length), McCall 4107 (Renaissance Lined Tops) and McCall 2058 (Wedding Accessories).

I could had been on my way to start doing my Arwen BR Dress but Spotlight PS choose NOT to have the newer Catalog suddenly when it was around the weeks before when I gotten McCall 4301 and 4340.

Now got to wait several months before McCall goes on sale again. >__<

As for today, after getting the photos from Jo, I went to Chinatown. Spent 1+ hour at KFC having my lunch/dinner and calculating how much of the 72" Red Velour I should get as I'm on a tight budget rite now. Decided on 6yards if it's SGD8/yard and 10yards if I can get it reduced to SGD6/yard.

Found the fabric again and after some surveying of the other shops looking for an alternative to my Haldir Helm's Deep Cloak, I managed to bargain down the price to SGD6.50 and gotten all 10.75 yard (but charged for 10 yards only). So here I got 1yard for the Arwen BR Dress Lower Sleeves, 3 yards for Haldir's Helm's Deep Cloak and rest 6 yards for some Elven Gown.

Also gotten about 15.5 yards of that 45" Grey Cotton-Wool like mix fabric for more Lothlorien March Warden Tunics and Helm's Deep Elven Archer Cloaks for SGD55.

So I'm almost bankrupt now till I get the rest of my pay for GeneFest this Sat and Oct 13th for the marketing money.

Still got to throw away SGD190 for the Bullion & Beaded Trimmings for my Arwen Cranberry Dress, SGD80 for Elementary Sewing Class at Ang Mo Kio CC and SGD50 for the deposit for my Dress. And I only got only SGD329 plus SGD80 to spare currently, inclusive of money for the family's food till Oct 13th. @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home