The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Tomorrow.......
Star Wars Original Trilogy Special Edition DVDs is suppose to be released tomolo but I already saw it at Laserflair in Ang Mo Kio. The Code 1 cost SGD119 while Code 3 SGD89. But I didn't get as I want....

FREEBIES!!!! ^__^

So gonna wait till Wednesday when I can go around town to look for the place that give out freebies. Currently HMV is the main suspect but will also check out Borders, Kinokuniya, Music Junction etc etc.

Any, I was kinda pissed that Lucas choose to replace poor Sebastian Shawn at the end of ROTJ with Hayden Christensen. Shaw is probably rolling in his grave rite now. *roll eyes*

Hmm....should I wear something Star Wars tomolo? I kinda have NO SW costume to wear currently as my IRG is too red and bulky, Sith need to replace the Hook & Eyes, Padme White Battlesuit all over the room (and the boots is "damaged") while my Singapore Jedi Garb Ver. 1 still 2-3 sizes too big.

Hai.....maybe I'll just wear a SW T-Shirt over my usual Black Long Sleeves.

Ps: I gotten my 2nd hand CanCan for SGD30 a few days ago. After Wed, gonna ask the aunty at the shop to dig out the Wedding Dress she said can fit me and if it's nice and cheap, may get it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home