The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Fancier Of Super Deformed Stuffs.....
I went out with Fiona today. First we went to Clark Quay and I gotten the full set of 6 Toybiz LOTR Motorized Twist 'Em (Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Frodo, Ringwraith & Smeagol) at SpawnAsia.

Initially thot of getting only Legolas or Aragorn or none at all cause the Ringwraith wasn't there but after asking the Lady, she said she got the Ringwraith in stock at the back and she can take it out for me if I'm willing to wait. So 10mins and SGD24 later, I got my set.

Cleafairy is examining the Ringwraith one now. She always insisted that anything LOTR and/or Super Deformed/Chibi belong to her, instead of Padme & Maul's (the 2 gotten my SW Stuffs except the SD and Lego ones). o__O

Later, dropped by this new shop and they got the Twilight Witchking Bust for SGD250. >__< I WANT THAT BUST!!!!! >__<>Ringwraiths and the Twilight Ringwraith no matter how ugly they are (to me they look great! -__^ ). That is why I gotten the Toybiz Fell Beast with Ringwraith on Thur tho' the Fell Beast was too small for the 8" Action Figure. Frankly, I feel like getting one more from SpawnAsia since it's only SGD29.90 and I can use 6 more Ringwraiths. ^__^

Other than that, they got the Galadhrim Soldier Bust going for SGD120 from the original ~SGD109 (USD60). But the item is on Back Order according to the Official Site so maybe if I got the cash to throw, I can just ask Simply Toys to order it for me. Hmmm.....so far I got the Mouth Of Sauron Bust on the way next year and Gil-Galad to be reserved after today.

Later, Fiona and me went to have lunch at Plaza Singapura Burger King before we proceed to Spotlight to look for some stuffs. I gotten 4 McCall's Patterns for myself after much thinking and debating. Want to get a Gold Leaf Pen too but they don't have it so I'll probably make a run to Spotlight Tampines to get it soon as I need it to highlight some design on the cloth I gonna use on my Arwen BR Dress after I had dyed it Red/Maroon. Don't want to go out of the house too much as I only got 3 weeks to do so many costumes and armor so all supplies must be at home ASAP.

Okay, off to bed now. Tomolo morning I got to go to DBS Bank to cash in my NJRC Salary Check (which was only SGD5/h and I got SGD500++ >__< ) and start thinking about getting the SGD190/7.8m Beaded Trimming for my Arwen Cranberry Dress or not. -__-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home