The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Freedom & Decisions.....
I'm officially not a Staff of the Singapore Science Centre now......till 1 month from now. O__O And no more working for the Upstream unless there is a need. My heart and pocket been pressing for me to be a staff of the Videotopia/Planet Games Exhibition this 23rd Oct onwards tho' and since it's under Events/Project, should be no sweat.

So I now got less than 1 month to settle most of my costumes and armor and banners. Didn't do anything yesterday as I was trying to catch on my sleep but hopefully today I can move my butts and get a couple of stuffs, other than adding/making a couple of stuffs to my costumes. So far, need to get a Ground Sheet for The Matrix Trilogy Screening at Orchard Green tomolo and add a hook & eye on the collar of my Trinity Coat. Also need to get a proper boots for her if there is one in my size at AMK Central. And if got time and money, have to also drop by Chinatown to get the 10m (yes, 10m as I can't figure out how much I need for my Arwen BR Lower Sleeves and since 70" Cloth is rare, can use the same stuffs for other gowns) of the Red Velour and maybe even more of that Grey Fabric I used for my Haldir March Warden Inner Tunic since Xeno been pressing to get some from my and I don't think I have enough to spare him. Hope the fabric is still there...... And I still need to hunt for the fabric for my Haldir's Cloak which is a Red Wool-like cloth. @__@

But I got a call from Simply Toys last Tue which sounds like my Coronation and Gate of Mordor set are here o__O

Oh no! I won't be getting my check (from 2-weeks of NJRC only) till this Sat and that gonna take a couple of days to clear as it's a Sat. Really need to get the Trimming for my Arwen Cranberry Dress which gonna eat away SGD190 till I can sell off the remaining piece at ~USD16-20/m (it cost SG24.36/m which comes to USD14.37 but I could use a little extra to cover the time I took just to get it first and USD20/m is not the final price).

Well, hopefully I can get my Arwen Cranberry Dress out by next Fri and be ready in 2 weeks' time. Must also remind my seamstress to make it fitting as the cloth is already elastic. -__^

Will also have to get a roll of that Kids' Drawing Paper from IKEA and beg my seamstress to create a pattern for me using it. Really need it for my future Arwen White WETA Dress and The-Three-Jumper-Gowns which seems to draw nearer. Found a possible fabric for the Arwen White WETA Dress among the swatch I gotten for Yu-Ann's Eowyn White Wool. And if the cloth is still available or there is another alternative, other than getting the fabric for the trimming & belt (or making it from scratch using Ivory Ribbons, Organza Laces and maybe some beads or gold threads) and lining, I'll be ready to make the dress. And when I get the Red Velour, I'll only need to get some cheapo Black Satin for the Inner Dress and Lining to make other than dyeing and highlighting in Gold the Paisey-Pattern Cotton Print for my Arwen BR Dress.

So much costumes and armor to do in 1 month! @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home