The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, October 04, 2004

Oh No!!!!! >__<
Got a phonecall from Ang Mo Kio CC saying that my Elementary Sewing Class had been delayed by 2 weeks as there is insufficient students. Currently, they only got 6 people signed up and they needed more. -__- Hai....that means the class will start on 19th Oct instead, just before I start working with Singapore Science Centre again.

Anyhow, seems like my Off-Day is now fixed as Tues. Don't think I can rush to Dressmaking class from work as we surely finish around 6.30pm and it's almost 1h journey between SSC and my home.

Come to think of it, I wonder if I'll be the only student who will be most knowledgeable concerning Dressmaking. o__O I can actually sew and already created Obis & Tabbards, Pennets/Banners, Cloaks, Robes and even Sleevesless Tunic but I still need help to make clothes that goes around me like a Glove or put in proper Sleeves or Mandarin Collars. Hopefully after a couple lessons, I can already make and finish my Arwen BR Dress and add the collar to my Haldir Tunic, other than do the Lothlorien Elven Archer and Ranger Garbs. Mouth of Sauron and even Twilight Witchking is easily as they are kinda loose-fitted, only problem is the collar but that can easily be hidden. -__^

Okay, off to start printing the Screencaps of the Elven Archer Armor now on the other computer. Hope the ink is sufficient as I'm doing Photo Quality Prints.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home