The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Should I This Year? o__O
Enter Rebelscum.Com Halloween Contest.

Back in 2002, I entered my Imperial Royal Guard and "Darth Maul" Sith Training with the later get selection for the competiton. I lost of course as I entered for fun but to have that one selected and mislabel is a little *blushing*.

Unless......I complete my Singapore Jedi "Padawan" Garb quickly the next couple of days, snap some photos of me in it with my usual Darth Vader Lightsabre and enter that into the contest this year.

Just doing for the heck of it and for fun -__^ of course!

Well, will see how. I MUST complete my Singapore Jedi Padawan Garb soon; only need to redo the Gi and add Press Studs to it and the Obi. Just that I had been going out almost daily now, from getting materials to registrating for Dressmaking Classes to just stuck on the computer! -__- Frankly, I'm between Celebro and doing stuffs for my Costuming Website now. @__@

Ps: I need a new username for my Costuming website. A place in LOTR and short. Want the Silent Street in Minas Tirith but it's taken. The Silent Hill is available tho' but it's only mentioned once in a conversation to Aredhel in The Silmarillion. @__@ Tried Anarien but apparently it turned out to be a Male name for some RPG or Game Character. o__O
Pss: Anarien means "Sun Maiden" in Quenya, Elvish. ^__^ Right Grandaunt? -__^
Pss: No, I still haven't figure out her's or Haldir's Sindarin Names or state why Haldir ended up with Silvan Name as his Father Given name, other than their mother is a Silven Elf. o__O

Forget to add, there is this GREAT Japanese Goods Store at IMM. Went there with Jean, ElvenQueen & Jo the previous Wed after I finished working at GeneFest. Gotten $26 (aka 13 items) there (as I remember still):
  • 2x 70cm Wire Hanger
  • Black Tie
  • 6-Compartments Pill Box
  • Grey Stockings
  • Wooden Small Showcase
  • 4x Clear Holders (Postcards, Namecards, Negatives & B4 Sizes)
  • 3x Bandage Netting Cover (Hand, Fingers & Elbow)
When I got the money, going there again to get some more stuffs. -__^ Like more Bandage Netting for my First Aid Kit, more Hangers (they got a whole range of types for various need, clothings), Scented Candles, Envalopes, Plastic Shoes Box, Japanese Dinnerwares etc etc. ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home