The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, October 03, 2004

I Should Be Doing My Costume!!!!! @__@
I fell asleep in the evening just now and now can't sleep. And instead of sewing something, here I am surfing net. @__@

Anyhow, just want to bring up some interesting finds or refind. -__^

LOTR in Thailand and Doujinshi
Here's the webpage showing some LOTR Cosplayers/Costumers in Thailand. The Legolas is not bad, reminded me of Greenleaf aka the Taiwanese Legolas tho' I'm sure this one is a guy. o__O
The group's (ALVO) doujinshi is also the few in the world that comes in English or have English Translation Script I think.

Those big Headed dolls
Lookie lookie what meesa found! -__^ A photo album containing pictures of that dolls dress to be certain characters or celebrities.
I luv the Eowyn and Captain Jack Sparrow one the most. -__^


Anyhow, is it just me or Metamorphesis got a lot more LOTR Cosplay photos now. o__O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home