The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, October 02, 2004

It Done! It's Over! And I'm Now Bankrupt Again! @__@
I went to Kelly Services this morning to take my pay for GeneFest. The pay was just SGD274.50 after CPF deduction so there is nothing to depend there. >__<

After cashing in the pay at DBS bank, I went to Raffles Hospital Cafeteria to have my Breakfast (Nescafe Cino) and Lunch (Yong Tau Foo & Iced Apple Tea). Tried to do some sketching of the Underdress of Arwen's BR Dress after eating. At 1.10pm, Fiona joined me there and after she had her lunch, we proceed to Arab Street to get my stuffs.

Gotten 5m of the cheapest (SGD2.50) Satin I can find at my usual Cloth Shop before going to the Trimming Shop. After discussing, I finally gotten that SGD190/7.8m Bullion & Beads Trimming, meant for my Arwen Cranberry Dress. There is now a HUGE hole in my wallet. >__<>must tell my seamstress precisely on how to do the trimming and pray hard her worker don't screw up!).

After that, as promised, I brought Fiona to Joo Chiat Complex to show her the range of cloths there and where I usually get my SGD1 mock-up fabrics. Tried to look for that Blue Vines Fabric I'm intending to use for AnĂ¡rien's Rivendell Outfit for my Grandma but it's now sold out. Only left Spring Green and Cream Yellow so I didn't get them yet. After getting my Rapet Wangi & Kapsul Tuntas, Fiona said she'll like to go to Arts Friend to get some stuffs so we walked back to Paya Lebar MRT Station to go to Bugis.

At Arts Friends, Fiona tried out the pens she wanted to get while I look for some markers/pen I can use for my costume sketching. Settled one a 0.8mm Pen and 0.5mm/1.5mm Marker. Also saw some bottles I can use for some Harry Potter-like Potion Ingrediants Bottles but as usual, the thought of what box to use and the fact that they are "heavy" glass kept me from actually getting the bottles on the spot (other than I have a HUGE hole in my Wallet now >__< ). Well, my so called Harry Potter Potions Box can wait as I wouldn't need it till next year when GoF is released. -__^

After we had a drink and some sketching at McDonald later, we left for home and here I am typing away what I did today like some primary school kid....... o__O

Ps: I'm trying to do a Blog on my Progress of my Haldir Elven Archer Armor. It's at http://anarien.blogspot.com/ so now I'm doing the sidebar and typing the base materials I had gotten so far for the making of the Armor. Hopefully, I CAN complete this project by end of November. ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home