The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Quick Notes.......

Started working for Planet Games Exhibition at Singapore Science Centre. Think kinda dread it a little as it's the fasting month but I need the money. Will just give my best. -__-

Gotten my Arwen Cranberry Dress on Fri night. Turned out okay-okay but I yet to hang it up. Will have to create a special Plastic Apron for it when in storage as the Bullion Wire Trimmings keep getting hooked on the Velvet. -__-

Hardly any progress on my Elven Archer armor due to work. >__<

I'm starting to be obsessed with Idrial's Outfit which is similar to Arwen's Chase/Riding Outfit, from the new EA Games, LOTR: The Third Age ever since I saw the Standee at my workplace. Anyhow, I can use the Velveteen meant for my Arwen Battle Outfit for it instead as was unhappy with the lack of softness (need a fabric like Silk Velvet which drape very well and soft for Arwen Battle Outfit)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home